If you do not already know The Barn Biomarket, it is high time to discover them. The Barn is an indoor market that democratizes organic products and bulk food to make them accessible to all.
Today, The Barn Biomarket already has 5 stores, works with more than 25 suppliers and manages more than 5 daily receptions per store.
At The Barn, as elsewhere, daily deliveries of goods are theoretically easy to manage, but the reality is often different. Tracking the missing items, the broken items or the unseated products is always a big challenge. Without reaction and good documentation, these incidents quickly become the nightmare of inventory managers and accountants when checking and paying invoices or requesting credit notes.
Everything was done manually: delivery coupons were stored in filing cabinets in each store. Those were analysed one by one at the payment of invoices and analysis of margins. This is when Plugnotes comes into play.
For 2 months now, The Barn Biomarket has been using Plugnotes to digitize and organize the follow-up of their receptions. Since the receivers can themselves ensure the electronic filing of the documents and the follow-up of the anomalies by attaching there directly, if necessary, photos.
In summary, the benefits of Plugnotesare :
- The configurationof the process is simplified by drag and drop the form
- The form is accessible to all staff members from their smartphone, without the app via a Plugcode (QR-code and link) (an iPad has been made available for those without a smartphone)
- Each completed delivery then becomes useful information and consultable by the teams in as a dynamic record or as Excel tables: reports, lists, analyses …
- The simplicity of the process requires very little training
- Themethod can then be duplicated for other needs : tracking absences, tracking contracts, directory of supplier contacts, inventories, dissemination of documentation…